Thursday, August 7, 2008

Award for me?

How happy I am...I just got a Creative Blogger award from my bloggers friend..
adleez and katak_ayu..

Merci Beaucoup..Thank you so much..Terima Kasih..



As a winner of this award..(macam x layak jer..)..I have to follow the 5 regulations here...

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.......................Done!
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from...........Yes!
3. Nominate 5 blogs...............................................................Sudah!
4. Put links to the blogs.............................................Ok!
5. Leave a message for your nominees.......................Boleh saja!

My Daily Lives

Journal To Remember

Grow Great By Dreams


Simfoni Hati

Old Town Country


1 comment:

oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

Alamak akak...tak reti ar.Huhu...
Geram sgt tgk Annais tu. Comel. Dah mcm org sana!Muka mcm abg dia!